Litigation Free, Stress Free Hillsborough County Family Law MediationAlternatives to Litigation
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY FAMILY LAW MEDIATOR
Tampa Alternative Dispute Resolutions
Family Law Mediation • Parent Coordination • Collaborative Divorce
Because of the long-reaching implications of a divorce or custody dispute, especially the negative aftermath of litigation, one of the best decisions you can make is to seek expert assistance as soon as possible.
Beth Reineke is a Florida Supreme Court Certified divorce mediator. Her 30 years of experience as a divorce and custody lawyer includes extensive training and practice in mediation, parent coordination and collaborative family law. Beth Reineke is eminently qualified to oversee the most complex and contentious family disputes and bring parties together to forge a resolution.
A Hillsborough County Family Law Mediator
Dedicated to Out-of-Court Solutions
Tampa divorce mediator Beth Reineke intentionally ended her litigation practice to focus exclusively on alternatives to litigation. As a licensed attorney with years of courtroom experience and a certified mediator who is trained, approved and regulated by the Supreme Court, she is eminently qualified to help resolve the most complex and sticky disputes.
Get Divorced Without Going to War
- Divorce mediation — An experienced attorney mediator can help you discuss your differences, find common ground solutions and customize your marital settlement agreement. (See our Mediation FAQs.) Attorney Reineke handles both pre-suit (voluntary) and post-filing (court-ordered) mediations.
- Parent coordination — A trained parent coordinator can bring sanity and solutions to high-conflict child custody disputes, enabling co-parents to communicate, cooperate and agree on a parenting plan and shared parenting roles without resorting to litigation.
- Uncontested divorce and agreements — If you agree on all facets of asset division, parenting arrangements, financial support and alimony, Attorney Reineke can draft your settlement agreement and all the necessary court documents. The mediation setting allows couples to work through any unresolved issues to go forward with an uncontested divorce.
- Collaborative divorce — In divorces with complex assets or custody disputes, collaborative divorce is another alternative to divorce litigation. Like traditional mediation the focus is on settlement and not litigation. The spouses and their attorneys sign an agreement not to litigate, setting the tone for an amicable settlement.
Scope of Practice in Divorce and Family Law
Beth Reineke mediates divorce and family law cases filed in Tampa, Brandon, Clearwater, St. Petersburg and the surrounding Tampa Bay Area. Her extensive experience enables clients to achieve creative and comprehensive solutions in every facet of the law:
- Alimony – temporary alimony, rehabilitative alimony, transitional and bridge-the-gap alimony, durational alimony, permanent alimony and spousal support
- Child custody, visitation and time sharing – paternity, custody, visitation, time sharing and interstate jurisdictional issues
- Child support – child support calculations, temporary child support awards, child support orders, child support enforcement and child support modification
- Divorce – contested divorce and uncontested divorce, no-fault divorce and legal separation
- Divorce agreements – marital settlement agreements, separation agreements, parenting agreements, time-sharing agreements, custody, visitation and property agreements
- Divorce mediation – neutral third party for mediating disagreements over custody, financial support or property that have halted the collaborative process
- Enforcement – child support enforcement and enforcement of alimony awards, marital agreements and divorce judgments
- Marital property – division of marital property, division and equitable distribution of marital assets and marital liabilities
- Post-judgment modification – alimony, child custody and child support
- Relocation – relocations and modifications of visitation and time sharing
- Shared parenting – shared parenting, shared parental responsibility and sole parental responsibility
- Temporary relief – temporary alimony, temporary child support, temporary visitation and time sharing, and temporary exclusive use of the marital home
Meet Our Supreme Court Certified Divorce Mediator
Tampa Divorce Lawyer, Mediator and Parent Coordinator
To schedule a mediation or to get additional information about our services, please call (813) 336-5012 for a free phone consultation or contact us to arrange an appointment with Tampa family law mediation attorney Beth Reineke.
Get in Touch
Call 813-336-5012 or fill out the form below to get started.