Attorney Beth Reineke is a divorce and family lawyer who has been licensed to practice in Florida for over three decades. While she has extensive trial experience, she no longer litigates or represents individual clients anymore—instead, she now devotes her practice to mediating with couples who are looking to avoid the cost and stress of hiring separate attorneys to litigate their disputes.
Beth Reineke has been a licensed attorney in her home state of Florida since 1990. Additionally, she has served as a Supreme Court Certified Mediator for 25 years. Attorney Reineke is also a trained Parent Coordinator, a trained Arbitrator, and a trained Collaborative Divorce Attorney.
When her practice primarily focused on litigation, she litigated family law cases for over 15 years. For the last 10 of those 15 years, she was Board Certified in Marital and Family Law by the Florida Bar Association. At that time, Beth was one of only 270 family law attorneys statewide who had met the testing and trial requirements for Board Certification as a Family Law Litigator.
Now, her primary focus at the law firm of Beth Reineke is on mediation—helping couples resolve their differences outside of court. Mediation is less stressful, less costly, and the results are better for the family as a whole. To find out more about Beth and whether mediation may be right for you, contact Attorney Reineke today for a free case evaluation.
If you and your family are interested in exploring mediation as an option to resolve your legal issues, please call Reineke Mediations at (813) 336-5012 or contact us online.
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, J.D. (1990)
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, B.A., Finance (1987)
- Licensed Florida Attorney - The Florida Bar Association (1990 to date)
- Supreme Court Certified Family & Divorce Mediator (1997 to date)
- Board Certified in Marital & Family Law Litigator (2000 to 2015)
- Collaborative Divorce Training (2005, 2012, 2013, trained in representation and facilitation)
- Certified Parent Coordinator (2006)
- Family Arbitration Training (2006)
- Attorney Ad Litem & Guardian Ad Litem
- “A Single Parent’s Bill of Rights”, The Lawyer, (Hillsborough County Bar Assoc. June 2003).
- “Child Support Enforcement, A New Trick”, The Lawyer, (Hillsborough County Bar Assoc., 2003)
- “Section 28.241 revised-Houston, We Have a Problem”, The Lawyer, (Hillsborough County Bar Assoc., September 2003)
- “Injunctions Against Dissipation of Assets – a “Dissenting” Opinion???”, Florida Family Law Commentator, (Fall/Winter, 2003), Lawyer, (Hillsborough County Bar Assoc. Feb. 2003).
- “Ethical Perils in Divorce Practice”, (National Business Institute, December 2003).
- “A Primer on Motions to Withdraw and Attorney Liens”, Florida Bar Journal (January 2002)
- “The Interplay of Statutes on Parental Rights, Responsibilities and Parent/Child Contact”, “Ethical Considerations”, “Enforcement of Parental Rights,” Child Custody and Visitation in Florida (National Business Institute 2001)
- “Custody Law and Issues of Parent-Child Contact” Handling Your First Custody Dispute in Florida (National Business Institute 2001).
- “Child Support Update” and “What You Need to Know About Child Support Guidelines,” Child Support Enforcement in Florida (National Business Institute – 2000)
Past & Present Affiliations
- Florida Bar Association – Family Law Section; Solo Practioner’s Section; Dispute Resolution Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association – Solo Practioner’s Section; Dispute Resolution Section; Family Law Section; Collaborative Divorce Section; Family Law Executive Counsel and Family Law Rules Committee
- Collaborative Divorce Institute of Tampa Bay (Next Generation Divorce) – President (2010 to 2011)
- IACP – International Academy of Collaborative Divorce Professionals (2008 to 2012)
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc.
- The Centre for Women – Instructor – Divorce & Family Law (1998 to 2005)
- The Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Family Law Inn of Tampa
- Van Dyke United Methodist Church (Bay Hope Church)