ABOUT TAMPA ATTORNEY MEDIATOR BETH REINEKE
Supreme Court Certified Divorce Mediator
Tampa attorney Beth Reineke has a reputation as an effective courtroom advocate, and for years she met the Florida Bar’s rigorous criteria for trial lawyers Board Certified in Marital and Family Law. However, she came to view litigation as a terrible option of last resort because of the emotional and financial cost to all involved. By deliberate choice, Attorney Reineke no longer litigates and now practices exclusively in divorce mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution in which she serves as a neutral facilitator.
- Supreme Court Certified Family and Divorce Mediator
- Florida Bar Board Certified Marital and Family Trial Lawyer (2000-2010)
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, J.D.
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, B.A. Finance
- Florida Bar Association – Family Law Section; Solo Practitioner’s Section; Dispute Resolution Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association – Solo Practitioner’s Section; Dispute Resolution Section; Family Law Section; Collaborative Divorce Section; Family Law Executive Counsel and Family Law Rules Committee
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc.
- The Centre for Women
- The Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Family Law Inn of Tampa
- Collaborative Divorce Institute of Tampa Bay
- “Marketing for Mediators,” Hillsborough County Bar Assn. (February 2011).
- “Successful Financial Settlements for Your Divorce,” National Business Institute (December 2007, June 2008).
- “Settling the Score, Money Matters in Divorce,” National Business Institute (February 2008).
- “Small Office Management for the Legal Profession,” National Business Institute (Nov. 2007).
- “Florida Divorce Law,” Centre for Women (1998-2005).
- “Florida Family Law,” Employee Assistance Program — USF (1999, 2002, 2004).
- “Handling a Florida Divorce From Start to Finish,” National Business Institute (October 2004).
- “Is Divorce an Option for a Guardian Inside Three Years From Adjudication of Incapacity” (July 2004, video).
- “Litigation Techniques,” National Business Institute (December 2003).
- “Collecting Fees in Family Law Cases,” Hillsborough County Bar Assn. (November 2003).
- “Child Custody and Visitation in Florida” (December 2001).
- “Child Support and Enforcement,” National Business Institute (July 2001).
- “Handling Your First Custody Dispute,” National Business Institute (March 2001).
- “A Single Parent’s Bill of Rights,” The Lawyer (Hillsborough County Bar Assn., June 2003).
- “Child Support Enforcement, a New Trick,” The Lawyer (Hillsborough County Bar Assn., 2003).
- “Section 28.241 Revised-Houston, We Have a Problem,” The Lawyer (Hillsborough County Bar Assn., September 2003).
- “Injunctions Against Dissipation of Assets — A “Dissenting” Opinion???,” Florida Family Law Commentator (Fall/Winter, 2003), The Lawyer (Hillsborough County Bar Assn., February 2003).
- “Ethical Perils in Divorce Practice” (National Business Institute, December 2003).
- “A Primer on Motions to Withdraw and Attorney Liens,” Florida Bar Journal (January 2002).
- “The Interplay of Statues on Parental Rights, Responsibilities and Parent/Child Contact,” “Ethical Considerations,” “Enforcement of Parental Rights,” Child Custody and Visitation in Florida (National Business Institute, 2001).
- “Custody Law and Issues of Parent-Child Contact,” Handling Your First Custody Dispute in Florida (National Business Institute, 2001).
- “Child Support Update” and “What You Need to Know About Child Support Guidelines,” Child Support Enforcement in Florida (National Business Institute, 2000).
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION
- Family Law Statutory Update (2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Consultants in Family Law (2016)
- Affairs of State: His State, Her State, Home State (2016)
- Real Estate: What all Family Lawyers Need to Know (2015)
- Who’s Who? And What You Need to Know About Closely Held Corporations (2015)
- Divorce Over 60 (2015)
- Guardian Ad Litem or Attorney Ad Litem (2014)
- Family Law Certification Exam Review Course (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Advanced Interdisciplinary Collaborative Law (2010, 2011, 2013)
- Bankruptcy and Divorce (2013)
- Probate Estate Planning and Guardianship in Divorce (2013)
- Equitable Distribution Hot Topics (2013)
- Relocation in Florida (2012, 2013)
- Pros & Cons of Collaborative Family Law (2012)
- Supportive Relationships (2012)
- Attorney’s Fees (2011)
- Alimony (2011)
- Writs (2011)
- Timesharing Evaluations (2010)
- Temporary Relief Procedures (2010)
- Dissipation of Marital Assets (2010)
- Parent Coordination (2009, 2012)
- Conference for Mediators & Arbitrators (2009)
- Mediation Is for Everyone (2009)
- Military Issues in Family Law (2009)
- Round Table Second District Court of Appeal (2009)